New here!

Gunner87

Hello everyone and i hope I'm posting in the correct section of the forums, if not please fell free to relocate it.

I just signed up here and wanted to say hi. Have only played 3 times on your L4D2 servers , and liking it. I will try to play a bit more whenever I have the chance/after work.

That's it for now, and hope to catch you all in-game. Peace out.

Ahhhhhhh....... fresh meat!

I like my steaks rare, and my coffee strong. See to it, will you?

Oh fine. Apparently I have to be more welcoming than that to new members... I miss the days when I could force new people to make me free food and drink :(

Welcome to GC lad :) Glad to hear you're enjoying the servers and the community, we might be a bunch of crazy muppets but I'd like to think that it's the fun kind of crazy and not the "OH MY GOD TAINTED'S GONNA MURDER US ALL BECAUSE THE VOICES IN HIS HEAD TELL HIM MURDER YOUR FRIENDS BEFORE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO MURDER YOU", ya know?

Hope I didn't scare you away ;) Looking forward to slaughtering you mercilessly in-game lad, you take it easy

Welcome.  Make sure you come to Saturday Night Customs for even more fun!

No, Gunner! It's even more fun playing the rest of the regular maps all the other days. No downloads are even needed, and you don't have to wait on a specific night to play them. You have direct access to the normal maps! They're played the most often for a reason ;)

Btw welcome ya new peep :D

Hi Gunner, glad you like the servers! 

Consider joining GC as a member (click on store above).  For $15 a year, reserves a spot on the servers (so members don't kick you as they join game), lets you get access to hats, !votekick, and most importantly helps support our servers. 

If you ever have any questions or need anything, please feel free to contact me.

Jackie: good question there about Tainted.  He was approved before I had any say in the matter, so it wasn't a mistake I made! :hihi:

Jackie: good question there about Tainted.  He was approved before I had any say in the matter, so it wasn't a mistake I made! :hihi:

I've been here longer than you young'un, I've seen into the heart of the abyss and there can be no escape. One day, you'll all end up like Tainted ;)

Thank you guys and gals for the warm welcome. Regarding the saturday night custom maps, well I can surely do that, as I'm off work and probably not drunk. (used to work on saturdays up until a couple of weeks ago) 

Should be fun.