unban please

General

I'd like to be unbanned please, reason says I rush died and left. Game was near over and I stepped away for a bit, don't recall any rushing, came back to the other team and I was going to swap but it was 9v9, it would of been 10v8, by the time someone joined I was banned.

• Like 1

Hi

I was in the game General is talking about. It was VIP mode, and there was a lot of things going on. 

General was ahead of his team, but he did not rush. He was definitely within team range. While he was up there, I charged him until he got incapped. Then I came in as another charger and started to hit on him when he was incapped. The others were boomed and some were preoccupied by a tank. No one could send him points because of the VIP mode. So I don't think he had the intention of rushing, but it should be mentioned that because of the circumstances above (charge + incap + can't send points), he couldn't go back.

This was from my perspective of the game, however. If anyone else has something to say against this, go for it.

• Like 1

I was in the game at the time that General was considered rushing.  I was a charger and was punching him and ended up chasing him farther from the team when he finally went incapped.  I did not consider what he was doing rushing, and unfortunately I missed the discussion about it and did not interject in time to let them know what happened.

TLDR;  I chased him from team, incapped him far from team.

Hey General, thanks for coming to the forums!

I'm sorry that you were banned, I didn't personally see the incident in question but Maestro told me that you rushed forward, died and then left, which we've started punishing with one week bans rather than perma-bans like previously. He asked if I thought the offence was worth the usual punishment, and I told him that our members are subject to the same rules as everyone else, as they know the rules better than a non-member doing the same offence. One of the reasons we do a ban for this reason is so we can get people to come to the forums to discuss the ban, and I'm glad that you did :)

In regards to the ban itself, Architect and Zinc have both pointed out that you were not rushing in their eyes, as you were charged forward. I personally didn't witness the incident, and only have the words of people at the time to go by, so I'm going to wait for Maestro to post as we agreed that the ban was essentially his, but I did it for him as I was Infected vs him as a Survivor at the time, and he didn't have the opportunity to sort the ban himself.

Once Maestro has posted his bit, I'll post again General. I'm sorry that I can't sort your un-ban request sooner, but I hope you understand mate

EDIT: Actually, after thinking about it, based on the evidence provided by trustworthy witnesses, your fairly clean ban history and behavior in-game as well as the fact you came to the forums, and the fact that I didn't personally witness the event, I'm going to un-ban you now mate. Hope to see you in-game soon lad, and take it easy

Edited by tainted92
  • Like 2

All I saw was General ahead of his team - being on the bridge crossing to the gun shop - everyone else on street fighting tank - however did not see the charge, since Zinc and Architect  have stated what happened good call on the uban.  However,  you were indeed a little too far ahead as usual to help or be helped.