Banned a year ago L4D2

surronix

Rushed a lot back then and got banned for it but ready to put more teamwork into my game. 100% my fault. Please give me another chance!

Played on the 12v12? server around a year ago, maybe it was 2 years don't quite remember. English wasn't that great back then so I prob didn't catch the all the warnings and got permabanned.

steam ID is STEAM_0:1:19150461

Edited by surronix

Hi Victor

From what I remember, you rushed a lot and you never responded when you were told not to rush.  I do believe you did not understand English, because I remember admins trying to get through to you, to stop the rushing.  It is certainly not a requirement to speak/understand English on our servers, but we can not allow people to ruin games for other players by continually rushing (or breaking other rules). 

You were banned 13 times over 2 1/2 years

Almost all of the bans were for rushing.

You have served over a year ban for the last time

Since you have come here and acknowledged the problem, apologized, promised not to do it again and already served over a year ban, I am going to unban you.

Please understand, if you come back and rush again, there will be no reason to unban you in the future.  You have to make sure you understand to NEVER rush on the servers again.  If I were you, I would make sure to always be in the middle of the group.  Do not be first.  You can not afford another mistake on this issue.

Contact me with any questions or issues.  If you need anything explained in another language, I can find someone to do that also. 

• Like 1