My Fallout 4 Videos * spoilers *

Girlzilla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I been playing this game a lot.  Building towns and going on missions.  I prefer the town building.  LOL

Yah I love buiding too!

I made a YouTube playlist of all my settlement related videos if you'd like to see...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzPLI7bcBeUWW5xXRdbDwPTSdoJDjrW0Y

And as for Fallout 4, I'm still so in love with this game.

My favorite fight so far is against an Assaultron.

This was my first encounter!

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 1

(edited)

I am level 44 now.  Bots are easy kills.  Heck everything is easy

Ummm…. Yeah. :D  Bots aren't easy to me!  LOL.  I have my game difficulty on Survival.

There’s Normal, Hard, Very Hard, and Survival, so yah, I wanted the craziest, scariest experience for my first “blind” playthru (that way my YouTube videos would also be funnier since, yes, I die A LOT, lol).

Level 1 thru 10 was really, really tough.  Level 10 through 15 was pretty tough, too, but now that I’m over 15, it seems a bit easier.   :puppy_dog_eyes:  But I think Bethesda makes their games too easy.  It sounds like the default difficulty is a joke.

Anyway I've found that Survival basically means:

1.       More legendary bad guys.  Like a LOT more.  (But legendary bad guys also drop special items like weapons or armor so that kinda balances things out, don’tcha think!?)

2.       Your health restores VERY SLOWLY.  (ie, Stimpacks do close to nothing)

3.       Your attacks do less damage, and the bad guys are tougher/more resistant and they also deal out more damage, too

I’m also making a point not to use my Power Armor (to make the game harder), but if I find some nasty bad guys, I might run back to Sanctuary to grab it, but that feels like cheating to me, haha!

Personally, I love Survival mode so far.  I love feeling like I might die at any second, like the Wasteland might actually be a scary place to be wandering around in without serious preparation.  To me, too easy means too boring!

I just wish Survival was more like “Hardcore” – but the game doesn’t require me to eat or drink or sleep.  I’d have to mod my game to do that, and I’m not going to do that with my first playthru.

Edited by Girlzilla

• 7 months later...