LiMiT's Youtube Channel is LIVE!

LiMiT

Yo,

Uploaded my "first" video to my Youtube channel.  It's a video of our Saturday Night Customs on 11/7. 

I'm working on finishing the GC Weekly Rewind pilot video that I posted about a few months back.  I'll hopefully have it up tonight.

Please watch and comment on it.  It's a little "rough" but I'm working on improving it and already planning the next episode out now.   You feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and please subscribe.  I need to get the subs up to 500 to unlock the next set of features in Youtube!   Sub to Zillas channel as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MElkzxWuO40

*jackie edit

made it embeded

Edited by LiMiT

Awesome Limit, I subbed.

Hey can you email me the gc image at the beginning?  I have some oldie recorded saturday night customs I can upload, too, and it'd be nice to use your intro, too.  I have to edit the videos first though.  Queen went off on a tangent talking about an incestuous uncle or something lol, and I think I should edit that out, haha.

Yes, I had thought of a "Top Plays of the Week" segment.  Once I set up a better way for people to get me clips I'll be starting that up.

Sure thing Zills.  Message me on Steam when you get a chance.

I have the pilot episode on my channel and I'll post it as soon as I finish one last thing.  Oh, and what do I need to do to get it embedded?   Posting the embed code from Youtube doesn't work for me.  Am I missing a step?

S.

Just FYI, I'm not intending to record any new Saturday Night Customs (since I think that's Limit's forte now, lol), but I do have a few I've had sitting on my PC back from January 2015.  I've posted two so far, and maybe one or two more are coming down the pipeline.

The first one is awp india.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1YFSDlmM1w

The other is an early version of Turn's canyon map.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIpKD8akqLs

What's kinda sad is that it's definitely when we had more people on/ server was busier.  I'm hoping we can get back to that :D

Edited by Girlzilla

I'm uploading eastwood from last nights customs.  Only the eastwood map because I had to go take care of a few things off and on during the night and thats the only map that I had in it's entirety.    I'm also working on a Overwatch video.  I might turn that into a "first impressions" video or something.  Haven't decided yet. 

S.

• Like 1

I've gotten some good feedback from a few. Thanks for taking the time to watch.  I'd like to get more opinions so please to everyone who hasn't watched it take a little time and let me know what you think. 

I'm hoping that there is enough interest to keep it going.  Mostly likely it will be a monthly series, but that should provide enough time to get submissions from other members and to come up with some other cool things to use in it.

Again, thank you.

S.