overwhelming

Mercman

My best friend, Lando my dog passed away yesterday. The day before he seemed like he was healthy as an ox. Woke up yesterday he didnt eat and was lethargic all  day took him too the vet around  4 . He told me then it didnt look good. 

He passed at nine last night. He was 11

the vet thinks he had cancer.

Life is a gift

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hear it @ least you get  to say goodbye and /or bury it.   Someone stole my dog of seven years  a couple of months ago.  I kept help but thinking about her every time I pull up into my yard  or step out my back door.  I often wonder what she's doing and if she is happy. ( this is assuming she wasn't car struck and ran off to die somewhere)    I don't think that happened I canvassed the area around my house and my neighbor (retired) went around 2 days lookng for her or  carrion birds and he never saw either.  Whats worse is I got my kids a half grown cat  a few weeks ago and it died after one week. (car)   I'm like really really down on the animal side right now

Sorry to hear it @ least you get  to say goodbye and /or bury it.   Someone stole my dog of seven years  a couple of months ago.  I kept help but thinking about her every time I pull up into my yard  or step out my back door.  I often wonder what she's doing and if she is happy. ( this is assuming she wasn't car struck and ran off to die somewhere)    I don't think that happened I canvassed the area around my house and my neighbor (retired) went around 2 days lookng for her or  carrion birds and he never saw either.  Whats worse is I got my kids a half grown cat  a few weeks ago and it died after one week. (car)   I'm like really really down on the animal side right now

Sorry for your loss man

Indoor cats are best (living) cats.

And all dogs are fury little bundles of sorrow (especially the ones that live a couple of years at most by breed standard).

Me? I'm firmly on the side of them waking up dead. Really not looking forward to needle time - way too depressing.

And sorry guys :(