Banned for aimbotting

Thug

STEAM_1:1:43067424

Name when playing: sox

Why you were banned: "aimbotting"

Who banned you: Turbo

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: Because I never cheated.

I hopped on l4d2 tonight to have some fun.. I am messing around and having a jolly good time. I am playing pretty average for my standards but hit some nice shots as survivor. I kill turbo rocket spawning as a boomer with an AK and laser.. I see him go to spec and type !who (as always) and laughed. I knew he was going to spectate me, so I just start flicking my mouse around to infected to act like I had an aimbot.. obviously I didn't because I wasn't hitting every shot... I don't really know what else to say.. I was just having some fun. I did absolutely NOTHING wrong and was wrongfully banned. I would love to see this evidence Turbo collected within the >5 minute time period he spectated me in. Please feel free to post it here to the public, I don't mind. 

• Like 2

While suspicious, the demo is not complete enough proof of a cheat being used. Obviously by your own admission, you at least tried to make Turbo think you were cheating, which means Turbo's actions can be considered appropriate. Just a warning, if you or anyone else is caught cheating, you will be banned permanently. Also anyone who believes they have found someone cheating should demo them and send it in to be viewed.

• Like 2

To piggyback on Peanut's last post, this goes to everybody who reads this:

Our admins have a hard enough time as it is. They have to monitor both teams for swearing in voice chat and text chat, watch for afks and rushers, and try to help new people learn the points system. All of this while they're playing a video game that should be relaxing and a break from stress for them. So please do what you can to NOT make things harder for them. 

• Like 5