Christmas Top10

AdamSvp21

Hi all.
Eighteen months ago I started playing in this wonderful server and met many friendly and nice people.
Since then, learn has been a long road that I had to walk and did not intend to go so far. I just wanted to have fun times.
At first, I did not know how you did it to buy so fast, but gradually got to know the commands servers and investigating the binds in the forum.
I want to thank everyone who took time to teach me and from whom I learned great things: Kazya (I remember the early mornings), Shafee (Trustworthy and reliable friend of the night), Dr. House (thank you for the videos) Lady Yuri (thanks for the lovely advices), Maestro (I remember the bloody bot stomping mornings), all Pro players, i always watch them when I die (Gandalf, Deadlock, General, Clony, Finlanderi, Shafee) and finally to the two people who made possible to me to enter the top10: Red Devil and Lookback. Thank you for not playing as much. XD
I know the ranking is temporary and that eventually others will take my place, but this screenshot i will keep it in the trunk of my memories.

Merry Christmas for everyone!

Greetins from Perú. :happy:

Sorry for my english.

post-6252-0-95708800-1451057663.jpg

post-6252-0-21200800-1451057688.jpg

Edited by AdamSvp21
  • Like 1

by the way, how did you get that font on the menus? i dont remenber it ever being that big

My PC is not very good. It has low resources (look my fps: 40 or less :mellow: ). That's why I put my resolution in 800x600. Then, the letter looks more big.

Merry xmas to you too Anzul! Your posts in the forum teach me how to set my binds.

Ah, so you are one of the people that pushed me out of the top 10!

Yes, but not for long. :nosmile:

Merry christmas Peanut.

Lol No worries Peanut, Red Devil pushed him back out of the top 10 within hours after he posted this thread

No only to me, he also moved at Lookback at position 10. I knew that mine was temporary. After all, I only had 132 points of advantage. When I reconnected, Red Devil had 40k on that day. :supasmsm0:

Always fun playing with you, Adam! Feliz Navidad!

It is a pleasure for me play with you, DiXie.

¡Feliz navidad!

Don't Deadstop me :sad:

• Like 1

My PC is not very good. It has low resources (look my fps: 40 or less ). That's why I put my resolution in 800x600. Then, the letter looks more big. Merry xmas to you too Anzul! Your posts in the forum teach me how to set my binds.

you are welcome for the binds! and thanks for the tip on resolution thing, i have a crappy pc as well, so my game ran at 20-30 fps on the server.