Gaming Videos - People Needed

LiMiT

Hey everyone,

I want to branch out and do different game videos for Youtube.  Currently doing the Saturday Nigh Custom videos (which I I'm behind on) and I want to do other games as well.  I'd like to add a few other GC members into the mix so there is more interaction and commentary.   The games that I want to include now is CS:GO, Insurgency, Dirty Bomb, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2.  Going to add Overwatch when it's available. 

I'll try to make a schedule so we can be a little coordinated, but if anyone is interested just message me on Steam or leave a reply.

S.

Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 might have to wait a little longer since I don't have any of the expansions for either game.

I'm going to record at least one map during Saturday Night Customs for the foreseeable future.   More if the conversation is really good or if everyone is having a grand ol' time.

We had a great time in Dirty Bomb on Sunday, but I didn't record anything! >_<   I think we had six of us in there and had a few very close games.  I recommend Dirty Bomb.  It's free.  Not to difficult to learn and if  you play CS:GO, COD or Battlefield you'll feel right at home in Dirty Bomb.

This weekend is shaping up to be a good one for recording.  My wife is going to be baby sitting for a family friend and will be at their home and I won't have any weekend work so I can game as much as I can.  

I'll post more and maybe get some times here on the forum as the weekend gets closer.

S.