Are you coming?

MaRvIn

I'd like to go, i'm not dead, just been so kneed deep IRL due to job promotion last fall.  Got a ton of vacation time banked though.  Would depend on how much L4D2 it would be vs other games, so guess i Got to wait to see how the roster for the event shapes up

:D that is one thing though its all the other groups that go.  its not l4d crew

I'd like to go, i'm not dead, just been so kneed deep IRL due to job promotion last fall.  Got a ton of vacation time banked though.  Would depend on how much L4D2 it would be vs other games, so guess i Got to wait to see how the roster for the event shapes up

:D that is one thing though its all the other groups that go.  its not l4d crew

Yuri doesn't go either.

• 4 weeks later...

For sure L4D crew should go go go.  There are plenty of folks in the cs community that have played l4d in the past and I'm sure visa versa; it's really more about community than the gaming at the end of the day.  The gaming just brings us all together!  :D

Ok, just bought ticket for myself and my brother the BigBoss.   Just to let you guys know, the hotel online rate it is giving us when using the FragFest 2016 promo was $80 per night per room before taxes/fees etc.  I may just end up calling them to see if that price is correct or not.  I did not reserve a room yet.

I called the hotel today and received the $70/room rate as mentioned.  I told them that the online rate wasn't reflecting the $70/night rate with the promo and they said they would look into it.  

Edited by Jibbajabba

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ill be there, can you put me at the monkey table?I know, Its an acquired smell. But by the time i left last time, i was clean of all parasites, especially in the scrotal area. Man they really focused on the scrotal area.

ill take a look for the link to pay up or pm me

thx

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lobo will be there Dewmikey has been contacted THX is going as far as we've talked, even if i have to give him the weekend off. JK is a maybe, will cotact others after i post this.  Will give mom the pay for my seat since we live near each other, and will book 1 or 2 rooms when i get home so see ya there.

• Like 1

K, dewmikey is confirmed, got us a room and thx iws a probably not, has to be in michigan til the 8th, havent talked to jk yet. Booking a 2nd room, let me know who needs it, will be 2 beds.

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot make it this year. There have been major life changes this past year, and financially it's just not in the budget. In fact, there's not much that IS in my budget for the foreseeable future. :( I'll post the details in the Chit Chat section. Things aren't bad, but they're drastically different than they were before.

I do hope to make a triumphant return though. I'm still excellent at catching bullets with my face. :D

• 3 weeks later...