Apologies!

Mizemor

I think Maestro misinterpreted a comment I made moments ago.

We were on second level of No Mercy, just starting and he asked for volunteers to swap to infected (7v4 I think it was). Myself and one other volunteered and then I swapped, while Maestro swapped the other player at the same time. I just checked teams again and saw it was now 4v6 and was about to swap back when Maestro swapped me back. Jokingly, knowing he could hear voice chat, I said "Here I am, trying to be all nice and swap and Maestro has to just bounce me around, like a jerk!".

Obviously the comment was not meant to be anything against Maestro and I apologize that it was taken as such. I've nothing but respect for the server admins and members and truly enjoy playing here which is why I since day 1 I've made sure to follow the rules and try to be helpful to new players.

@Maestro, I do apologize if the joke/comment did not come across as such, it really was meant in jest and nothing against you personally.

• Like 1

Thanks for coming here and welcome to the forums

As you realise, things tend to get a bit hectic - especially with new people who don't know what they're doing.

Admins don't appreciate the snide comments - it didn't sound like a joke to me, but hey, that's probably the difference in humour over this side of the pond.

Please just let us do our job to try and make games balanced so it doesn't become a one-sided massacred from the start.

I'll go ahead and unban.