Do you know what !np is?

veee

Today, I just recognized so many people never asked for points when they already played 1000+ hours on gc. Some players just lay down like a little mermaid who swim in the spit. They don't wanna get up at all. Well, is that griefing? Btw, I already turned on my mic and said "TYPE NEED POINTS" Then, people had time to press the button to talk (not ask for points, said something like I'm about to die, I'm gonna die, pick me up, etc) , but they didn't have time to type need points? Are you kidding me? Then, other players just tried their best to pick them up but they also get incapped too. They totally feed points to infected. Please, don't tell me people can choose to type need points or not. It doesn't make sense at all. 

• Like 1

i forego the need for typing the !np part, i just say the number i need. less keys to press equals more time to concentrate on the game. Also, for me, typing !sp #, or whatever the damn command is, is quicker than going into the menu, looking for the name, sending points....and i hate binds

you know, when i did play

Edited by MasterTalpa
  • Like 2

i forego the need for typing the !np part, i just say the number i need. less keys to press equals more time to concentrate on the game. Also, for me, typing !sp #, or whatever the damn command is, is quicker than going into the menu, looking for the name, sending points....and i hate binds

you know, when i did play

interesting... have you ever been bound a !sp key?  as far as i know, i just need 1 click. people get their pts. 

I don't need to open the chat -> type !sp (someone's name) (pts) -> Enter

Fact :  some people just won't communicate at all :  people don't want to get up straight away, especially if there are multiple tanks and / or they will be black/white.  Then it takes a few moments to assess the overall situation, who are mains, how many alive, how many points combined does the team have?  Then, when multiple people type !np, it's a case of having to keep asking; it's not unusual for 3 or 4 people to send points to the same person and that person doesn't realise they have so many points.

If all hope is lost, I will send points to any main who is alive regardless whether they typed !np or not.

• Like 1

Just type the command out. It's easy.

Problem is, some people don't do it.

I don't need to open the chat -> type !sp (someone's name) (pts) -> Enter

whats the comand line for that bind?

i already have sp binded, but not the direct sp when people use np.

bind "7" "sm_sp; menuselect 1; menuselect 2"

• Like 1

To whether how efficient you are at sending points. If you know that person will use the points you send. Then just send it, just asking them to type what points they need isn't enough. Binding the keys gives you an edge over everyone who doesn't use them as often, use that edge to help your team.

Or sometimes people are told to ask for points but are not given any points after they ask for points.

Many times this is myself giving out points to the first person who asks.  Sometimes I do ignore a person, especially if the other person asking is a main.

Edited by Architect

thanks red, but shouldnt it end in menuselect 1 to comfirm the transaction?

Veeeeee lo siento mucho!  Aqui estan algunas teas con burbujas de taro para rociar la sal

algunos* i wonder why in spanish we have feminine and masculine for these words...

"con burbujas de taro"
you mean" tapas de burbuja" = bubble caps?

"para rociar la sal"
i hate that most of these sayings or whatever they are called dont work in spanish...

• Like 1

algunos* i wonder why in spanish we have feminine and masculine for these words... "con burbujas de taro" you mean" tapas de burbuja" = bubble caps?   "para rociar la sal" i hate that most of these sayings or whatever they are called dont work in spanish...

Right.. el te :/  Algunos teas.   

The drink is  "bubble tea", made and flavored with taro root ( the black balls too I think ). I was going for "tea with taro bubbles", the direct translation... I don't think it exists in Latin America haha.  

Learning spanish... one of the many struggles :)  But you understood my intended meaning :P

Edited by MeJohnny

thanks red, but shouldnt it end in menuselect 1 to comfirm the transaction

Pretty sure you don't need that last bit anzul since you already confirmed the amount you are sending.

The drink is  "bubble tea"

ah, that makes sense hahaha

a drink made whit a root doesnt tho... what the hell? and aparently its also a flavor of icecream?

as for "tea with taro bubbles" your translation was spot on, its just the "taro" word that trew me off

tarro meants jar or pot so i derped there.

Veeeeee lo siento mucho!  Aqui estan algunas teas con burbujas de taro para rociar la sal :P

I've also seen a certain player, let's call her "Pixie" so as to keep the shame and identity anonymous, ask for AND receive points so she can die 3x.  

And Dixie is MUCH BETTER than you.  you just lay there and talked. didnt even ask for pts, 3 people get incapped because of u. whatever... 

Edited by veee

this didnt work, for some reason when people asked for points and i had enough to give them, it told me "wait, what?"

when i didnt had enough tho, it said "you cant give more points that you have" so whatever

modified it to this and it works like a charm.

bind "enter" "sm_sp; menuselect 1; menuselect 1; wait 120; slot10"