Do you know what !np is?

veee

If it shows "wait, what?" then it means someone already sent that person some points.

As for that bind, you are sending ALL your points to that person.

the thing is, i was asking people to use np to test it, but everytime it told me wait what

as for the later, it seems you are right.

if(points[client] == 0.0 || PointAmount == 0.0)
{
    PrintToChat(client, "%s Wait, what?", CHAT_PREFIX);
}

That only happens if your points equals 0, or the amount the player requested is 0 which would happen like how Vilkys described.  A player's !np number will zero out if ANY amount of points gets sent to them.  I think I tried tinkering around with "if a player sends the target player less than what they asked for, it will also subtract from their !np amount", but for some reason never got it working properly.

• 3 weeks later...

You are 100% correct veee.I've seen a lot of regular players just stay down and not ask for points but when they do ask is always over the mic,people don't have time to be searching for anyone's names to give points to,I personally have my !sp binded,all people have to do is type it out and you'll receive it within seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

When players that have binds take like 20-30 seconds to send points, while it only takes me 2 seconds to send points -_-

sometimes, i saw u typed the wrong name or missed the exclamation mark. good job, carlos. 

• Like 1

even johnny, he has bind keys. >_> maybe u should upgrade yourself. Carlos.  ^﹏^ nippa

No, thanks. I just have to type the command out faster without messing up.

I appreciate your suggestion, though :)

(edited)

Everyone gets incapped eventually. I send you points when you get incapped. It doesn't take me that long. Besides, I'd rather ask for points immediately after I get incapped instead of just asking for points at the last second before I die or even waiting until after I die to ask.

To be honest, typing isn't that much of a problem as you think it is. It really doesn't bother me that much.

Edited by Carlos