Anyone interested in Black Desert

LiMiT

Yo,

Anyone interested in Black Desert?  I've been watching some videos and it looks really interesting.  Labeled as a "sandbox mmo" it has a lot of content to keep busy.   If there are a number of people interested I'll jump in and we can all start on the same server or whatnot. 

S.

I have a 7 day guest pass, 2 I think? I'd have to check again. I can pass some along. I do like the game so far. I especially like the "mini parkour" the game has that allows your character to climb just about anything within jump height.

Ive already started on the Orwen server, and I usually play on the channel Mediah O2

To make some sense of this above sentence:

They have 3 servers to play on, and each server has like 8 channels? A character on a server exists on all channel within that server, and can swap channels in case it is too crowded or something isn't spawning or was just killed in that channel. 

They also have a nice little feature with delete. It takes a full 24 hours to delete a character. This way you have a chance to cancel the deletion if you girlfriend finds you to be too engorged in the game.

I've been watching a few videos on it.  Some aspects I'm really digging, but others I'm not to excited about.  Especially for $30 let alone $50.  It's cool that it's a one time purchase and there is no monthly subscription.  Although, I hear that you will want to buy in game money to get nicer items.  So, right now I'm 'iffy' about the title.

S.

Ive been stuck breeding and taming horses....  Ive got 2 tier 3 males at the moment and Im working on getting a tier 2 female horse to increase the highest tier.

I got to level 16 and just started taming cause it was fun. You can also get some decent money from it. Ive found a tier 2 horse with a specific skill that makes it sell for 946k silver on the market, where normal horses of that tier sell for around 20k-100k. 

Almost every skill or profession you do has some sort of a "mini-game" involved so its actually engaging rather than sit there with a dull look on your face pulling weeds or something stupid.

For example fishing: You start off by choosing the amount of energy to put into the cast (more energy is a better fish, maybe?) then waiting obviously, get the bite and then hit the bar at just the right time to get the snag. If you get a perfect snag, which is a full bar when it stops, you instantly get the fish, but if you get it within the good range, you push a random combination of "w a s d" to finish catching it.

It seems like a pretty good game based on the gameplay and graphics that I have seen, but if the game sticks with the gender locked classes and customizing your character doesn't change their age appearance. I'm not sure I can enjoy the game fully.

Gender Lock works in their lore though.

The ninja class is split into Ninja/Konuichi, they have a lot of similar moves but a few differences.

Valkyrie are usually female throughout different games and norse mythology.

After playing the game for a bit, I like it for everything you can do but not enough free time to actually get into it.