Paid and Confirmed List for FF2016

Jibbajabba

Ok so I thought I would start a list of people who have paid and are confirmed coming to FF2016. Go ahead and reply to this topic and we will start a count of who is confirmed coming.  If admins would rather start an official list, that is ok too.  

1) Jibbajabba

2.) The Big Boss 

Edited by Jibbajabba

(edited)

Who is Flitterkill?  Oh...oh... that guy, yeah that is ok by me  :P   Hope you can make it this year Flitter,  would be great to meet you in person.

Crasx, when you said cat in your post I thought you actually meant an actual house cat at first reading and then I realized you meant WalkingCat ....so maybe he is actually your house cat too?

Edited by Jibbajabba
  • Like 1

Who is Flitterkill?  Oh...oh... that guy, yeah that is ok by me  :P   Hope you can make it this year Flitter,  would be great to meet you in person.

Crasx, when you said cat in your post I thought you actually meant an actual house cat at first reading and then I realized you meant WalkingCat ....so maybe he is actually your house cat too?

hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Ouch....come on people!  Hopefully we get some late walk-ins tomorrow.  My brother and I are leaving early tomorrow morning and should be there late afternoon/early evening.

I am bringing board games if that entices anyone!

Edited by Jibbajabba

Yeah, I wish I could have gone, all of XT does. But we have a wedding to go to in a couple weeks so that kinda precluded us from showing up. I really hope more show up than listed or mentioned.  Good luck!  I miss all of you (except San </3)

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel