Yeah, This is how I feel about joining the loosing team.

Garychios

>he uses facebook

Girls.png

but realy tho, hate when the whole team, or even just one guy is messing around and we all die in the most stupid of ways.

carnival concert, someone rushes, tank comes, he just stays there and gets incaped, the whole team goes out to help him and we all die, score: 20

• Like 1

wait so isnt that considered rushing?  if hes on the other side of the building where they have to go thru the front doors up the stairs to the left then run all the way out then drop to where turbo is?  he obviously didnt have enough health to get jockey all the way over there.  tank was up but after tank died he was alone... but that was funny

wait so isnt that considered rushing?  if hes on the other side of the building where they have to go thru the front doors up the stairs to the left then run all the way out then drop to where turbo is?  he obviously didnt have enough health to get jockey all the way over there.  tank was up but after tank died he was alone... but that was funny

No, Yuri. Turbo didn't rush. The reason why he was all the way down there is because I jockeyed him to that room. One of my teammates bought a tank after he got jockeyed outside and managed to scare the rest of the team back inside the building. Here is the proof. If you look at chat at the beginning of the video, Johnny makes an ironic compliment: "Aah Carlos now you know the thrill of a good crotching." So yea, Turbo is clean and innocent :)

But I agree with you, we totally curb stomped them here! :D