I miss you guys

Tsunami

Hi all,

I haven't been on in forever for so many reasons.

I thought I'd give some updates for anyone who wonders where I am or what happened to me( if anyone wonders)

I got a promotion at work and i'm constantly busy and tired when i get home.

I've been working at home on my art stuff and it's been taking SOOO much of my time, it's insane.

I haven't felt like playing l4d2 in forever and when I do, I don't recognise anyone and feel awkward.

I always feel bad when I get on because I suck so much ( much more than I used to).

I've been mainly playing League of legends in my free time (feel free to add me :D TsunamiTheWave is my IGN)

I just wanted to say, I really miss playing with everyone and it seems like when I have the time, there's always something that keeps me from playing or I just don't feel like playing more than a round.

I still read the forums all the time because I'm super curious haha

• Like 6

Yeah its like, I finish work and I just want to sleep but I have to motivate myself to do at least 4 hours of crafts and arts because I have an exposition on Thursday and so many costumes to make this year.

I do enjoy the promotion, its different from what ive ever done before but I feel so exhausted when I get home.

Lol... LOL.

Newb.

Miss you <3

Not sure who this guy is or how he found our forums but.....

We miss having you around too Tsu, life happens and games get old/boring, so we understand. Come back around when you get more free time or when you break you LoL addictions  :P

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey Tsu, I'm in the same boat as you. Just hopped on for the first time in like 2yrs yesterday and loved it. It really is an awkward feeling, wanting to play but afraid you suck, and you don't know anyone who is on. I played a vanilla level first and owned them so I joined into one of GCs. I was better than the people who had just bought it on sale!  :hihi:

BTW I love seeing your makeup pictures on Facebook! Your work is really awesome. Looking forward to your Halloween stuff.

• Like 2

Hey Tsu, I'm in the same boat as you. Just hopped on for the first time in like 2yrs yesterday and loved it. It really is an awkward feeling, wanting to play but afraid you suck, and you don't know anyone who is on. I played a vanilla level first and owned them so I joined into one of GCs. I was better than the people who had just bought it on sale!  :hihi:

BTW I love seeing your makeup pictures on Facebook! Your work is really awesome. Looking forward to your Halloween stuff.

I totally get that !! haha, well i'm glad you like my makeups :P I work hard on these :)

Congrats on the promo! Hope one day, you can return, one day!

Thank you! I'll eventually build a pc and i'll stream or maybe start a youtube channel :P 

I totally get that !! haha, well i'm glad you like my makeups :P I work hard on these :)

Thank you! I'll eventually build a pc and i'll stream or maybe start a youtube channel :P

Oh, please stream if you can! The people here in GC love streamers :)

Oh, please stream if you can! The people here in GC love streamers :)

I have to build a PC first. At the moment i have a laptop. It's kinda not the best to stream/record videos

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played real video games in a while tbh. I don't have the energy or the internet connection for L4D2 and im currently living at my parents'. when i move back out i'll try to get back into it. I'll even buy a new headset.

But I don't have a membership. I might just buy another just to encourage the community even if i dont play often.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I haven't been on in forever for so many reasons.

I thought I'd give some updates for anyone who wonders where I am or what happened to me( if anyone wonders)

I got a promotion at work and i'm constantly busy and tired when i get home.

I've been working at home on my art stuff and it's been taking SOOO much of my time, it's insane.

I haven't felt like playing l4d2 in forever and when I do, I don't recognise anyone and feel awkward.

I always feel bad when I get on because I suck so much ( much more than I used to).

I've been mainly playing League of legends in my free time (feel free to add me :D TsunamiTheWave is my IGN)

I just wanted to say, I really miss playing with everyone and it seems like when I have the time, there's always something that keeps me from playing or I just don't feel like playing more than a round.

I still read the forums all the time because I'm super curious haha

ha, long time no see. playing with the new ppl isn't too bad...just start talking and seeing whats what!