Crude "Humor"?

Liv

I was on L4D2 earlier, it was all members and Yortz left for like 2 maps, and came back complaining about someone taking their spot. It got quite annoying but everyone just ignored it and continued on with their business. A few minutes later he said "Whoever took my spot, I hope you get cancer like me" Now I didn't seem like any of the admins or anything cared, but I thought it wasn't really called for to say that. (sorry about the low quality on my game my pc isn't the best.) I just hope I'm not the only one that gets slightly upset about this, I probably am though.

Edited by Liv

I do apologize for the harsh words. It was just frustration that someone took my spot, and the admins were not very helpful.

edit: I didn't leave for 2 maps, I've have played since the start of the campaign. As survivors at carny map 1 it took 35 minutes and a lot of tanks to finally kill us. After that we were at carny map 2, we just made it to the saferoom and it was our turn to become infected, and I needed a bathroom break after drinking 2 bottles of water.

Edited by Yortz
  • Like 1

My apologies, I thought you left for 2 whole maps then joined and started complaining. Now that I know you were still there, I understand why you were upset.