Hey i joined a server and it was bugged and got permabanned, help :(.

mrzombieland

On April 27, 2016 i joined a Left 4 dead 2 Game on the gamrs server #1 and when i joined spectated for about 2 mins then when i tried to join a team i got put into a survivor but i had no control of the character and the perspective was that of the character flying it moved across the map and when i tried to move it only got more bugged i don't know how to explain properly they way that it work other that it looked like i was invisible above the sky without control. I have played with the servers for about a month and this had never happen before i didn't cheat or perform anything to my computer for it to perform those actions. And I would be willing to do anything to prove to the admins that i didn't cheat and that i got bugged. I would like to know if I could get an unbanned for something that i didn't cause. I know that i don't provide much evidence as to why i'm innocent but like i said it was something outside of my control that i didn't understand how it worked or the way it happen and when i tried to exit the game it locked me in until one of the admins banned me permanently. If anybody could provide some insight as to what i could do it would be very helpful.

mrzombieland,

I guess the consensus is that this could've been a glitch of sorts.  I had just never seen it before, but everyone says you've been playing here a little while with no problems.  I will lift the ban and I apologize if the mistake was mine.  You should be able to play again in a few minutes.