Banned

xmark412x

Dear Gamrs.co staff

It was in 2015 (I think)when I got banned, but I would like to request an unban. I was going to the safe room on Dark Carnival on the second chapter when I was told to stop rushing. The reason I was going for the safe room was because everyone was just staying in one area so I just ran for it. When I was told to stop rushing, I called the rule "gay" and left the server immeditaly, joining a different gamrs server soon after. I played like normal until the chapter was over. It kicked me out of the server and said I was banned. I apologize for calling the rule that word. I am not homophobic in ANY way at all. I completely understand how rushing impacts the game. Like I said before, I apologize for my actions and if I offended anyone on that day, so please unban me. It would make me very happy if I can play the best 10v10 servers in left 4 dead 2 again.

Thanks

xmark412x

Hi Xmark

I just unbanned you.

Rushing hurts the team and the game in general. It is not allowed on our L4D2 servers. 

Had you simply acknowledged me when I told you to stop rushing, and had you agreed to not do it again, all would have been fine.  Instead you decided to call the rule gay and you left the server, resulting in a ban from me.

In the future, please respect our rules, those enforcing the rules, and everyone else on the servers.

Contact me if you need any help with the rules or any other aspect of our servers, members, L4D2 or GC.  Have fun.