XT MOVIE!

discom

Nice, are these gotv demos or personal demos? 

For some reason when I tried recording gotv demos I couldn't exec a movie cfg and get rid of hud. 

I have some decent clips I'd like to record and test out editing

Nice, are these gotv demos or personal demos? 

For some reason when I tried recording gotv demos I couldn't exec a movie cfg and get rid of hud. 

I have some decent clips I'd like to record and test out editing

These are just GOTV demos that you can download in-game. I didn't do anything fancy with a movie config -- just used "cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1" and recorded with "host_framerate 240; startmovie name".

Curious about what programs you used to create the video. Care to share?

virtualdub to convert the tga sequences to video files, and everything else in adobe afterFX.

• 1 month later...

Hey man, nice video.  I recognize most of the names there, good to see you guys are still around.

You guys still play on the GC server(s)?  What times/days of the week is that active?

Hey man, nice video.  I recognize most of the names there, good to see you guys are still around.

You guys still play on the GC server(s)?  What times/days of the week is that active?

We still have Saturday Night Customs........ for now....... ideal join time before 8:30, actual start time  9 p.m. Eastern