Hunter

rookie101

I swore I would stay out of this. Heck this freaking argument Is why I dropped out for almost a month (that and fall out 4 turbo).

It is not about blame nor getting players to play better. The thinking of the pronerf side is that land a few good 25 damage pounces and you have your tank.

What I see now is that the hunter still lands those pounces and now instead of the tank coming out, the team can capatalize the survivors animation freeze. I see more team work where it is not wait for the hunters to get a tank and ride the coat tails. It lengthens the game for everyone.

My two and one half cents.

I kinda enjoy the nerf myself. Just stop complaining and don't stand in the open like a bunch of hillbillys. If the hunter is removed or reduced more I'm going to kill myself.

• Like 3

I kinda enjoy the nerf myself. Just stop complaining and don't stand in the open like a bunch of hillbillys. If the hunter is removed or reduced more I'm going to kill myself.

I never wanted to remove the hunter.  And if I want to be a hillybilly, damnit, I will be.

I can't believe this is still a thing...

New simple 6 step solution to solve this issue once and for all:

1) Place a ceiling that is no higher than the survivors heads that infected can not get around/above.

2) Remove all maps that have the survivors climb hills, ladders or barns so the new "ceiling" is not compromised 

3) Make a plugin that will award a 25 point pounce -50 points just in case someone figures out how to get higher than said ceiling

4) Everyone learns to play together in this team based game and stops worrying about being the all mighty wiener... I mean winner

Just in case people can't figure out step 4 ...

5) Everyone realizes that it's just a game and crap happens... we can't all win all of the time and we can't all be as good as someone else in every game.

6) Buy Overwatch and forget your L4D woes.