Help me choose a new mouse!!!!!!

LiMiT

I need some trusted input.

I need to upgrade from my Logitech G500.   This has been a great mouse in terms of size.  I palm grip my mice and I have good size hands.  The G500 fits perfectly in my hand.  Fingers don't hang off, I can rest my palm on the mouse and move it effortlessly.  The buttons on the left side are perfectly placed for my thumb.  I've always hated the scroll wheel on the G500, but I like the option to make it a clickable scroll or a smooth scroll.

The Logitech G502 Proteus is a no go.  Although the size is good, the left button placement is terrible. 

Don't care for any of the "MMO" style mice with all the additional buttons.  My thumb just presses them all at once.

I'm looking at the Corsair M65 Pro RGB and the Sabre RGB.  Leaning towards the Sabre since it's larger than the M65, but reviews say it's not good for larger hands unless you claw grip.

The Cooler Master Sentinel III is on the list, but some of the features seem gimmicky and I want a solid mouse, not a flashy mess.  I could over look them if the mouse itself and the core features are solid.

Don't mention anything by Razer.  Terrible products and will never buy anything Razer ever again.

So, that is where I'm at for right now. 

Any suggestions?

S.

http://imgur.com/fGmtfrq

I have used a lot, my favorites: 

1. Zowie Ec2-a

2. Zowie Fk1

3. Razer Deathadder Chroma(I can see why people hate Razer products.. but this mouse is actually really good. Just use the crap synapse software to set your dpi and never use it again.)

3. Logitech G303(Really good if you can get used to the shape.. I can't)

I have a few more that are not pictured, they are all pretty good(except the finalmouse 2016 tournament pro... don't even try it. It was great for the week it worked but then had major sensor problems and scroll wheel wouldn't stop scrolling down.. very annoying)

• 4 weeks later...