My little brother

Huama33

(edited)

Ahm hello, I was banned because i have a little brother and he is very rat, he said much badwords and as consequence i was thrown permanently for his fault, i want unban me because it was not my fault and I promise that my brother will not say any more things like that, i miss play in the server L4D2 :c.

Postscript : Sorryy for my bad English, My ID is .:TheHuama:.

Edited by Huama33

GC Server Admin
(edited)

Hi 

Huama33

I checked source bans and i see Dixie was the administrator who did the ban. I m sure she will be in soon to address this.

Not very nice words, just remember YOU are responsible for your account

You might want to wander around and check out the website for some helpful tips on how to bind your keys and other useful stuff

GC L4D2 - Stuff that get's you kicked/banned

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/43069-gc-l4d2-stuff-that-gets-you-kickedbanned/

Edited by Mercman

Hello Huama, thanks for posting and welcome to the forums.  I am pasting a screenshot of what your little brother said.  As Mercman indicated, YOU are responsible for your account.  I will lift your ban; however, you need to ensure your brother does not play on our servers using such language.  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007510718/screenshot/269466470948003841

See you in game.

• Like 1