Peanut's story

diamon80

After last nights scandalous self interviewing skills of Peanut; I want the community to give the factual story of Peanut.

Twist it in any way you want (just abide by the rules)!

The next poster should Daisy chain another phrase to complete the story further. Rule is Peanut's comments don't count.

I will kick it off.

"Last night Peanut was sitting in his armchair rocking away thinking about the numerous times hes been killed by the infected especially those damn jockeys when suddenly ....

Per the article about me in L4D2 monthly magazine:

"Elias Perez, a high level player on the GC servers, says about Peanut: The guy is amazing, not only a great player, but the ladies flock to him"

"MavC, a long time great player on the GC servers, had this to add about Peanut: If I were going to marry a man, it would be Peanut"

"Another player on the GC servers, Diamond, also known for making useless posts on the GC website, added this about him: Best admin, he is like Meng x 1,000"

• Like 5

Elias really doesn't like Peanut :) Ok we will twist his answer a little. 

Peanut you cannot comment on this thread.

Last night Peanut was sitting in his armchair rocking away thinking about the numerous times hes been killed by the infected especially those damn jockeys when suddenly .... Elias showed up from now where and pounced him with a hunter .... hurting and still rocking in armchair ... peanut screamed "oh my Elias please let this not be the end" ....

• Like 2

"and then a tank (most likely controled by one of the aforementione ladies) punched the armchair from behind, sending both peanut and elias flying several yards away towards..."

After last nights scandalous self interviewing skills of Peanut; I want the community to give the factual story of Peanut.

Twist it in any way you want (just abide by the rules)!

The next poster should Daisy chain another phrase to complete the story further. Rule is Peanut's comments don't count.

I will kick it off.

"Last night Peanut was sitting in his armchair rocking away thinking about the numerous times hes been killed by the infected especially those damn jockeys when suddenly ....

Santa Claus came tumbling down his chimney! Oh yes, he is real indeed. Peanut suddenly rushed to Santa so he can sit on his lap. Santa Claus asked Peanut what he wanted for Christmas. That's when Peanut answered....

GC Server Admin

Santa Claus came tumbling down his chimney! Oh yes, he is real indeed. Peanut suddenly rushed to Santa so he can sit on his lap. Santa Claus asked Peanut what he wanted for Christmas. That's when Peanut answered....

Maestro

• Like 3

But he was not Santa Claus he was, Santa Maestro! He looked a bit smokey, hard to say that was from coming down the chimney or he was smoking his way down. Peanut then looks up to him and makes his wish to Santa, Santa upon hearing the wish replies, that is an impossible wish young peanut, for you were born to get jockeyed.....

Last night Peanut was sitting in his armchair rocking away thinking about the numerous times hes been killed by the infected especially those damn jockeys when suddenly .... Elias showed up from now where and pounced him with a hunter .... hurting and still rocking in armchair ... peanut screamed "oh my Elias please let this not be the end" ....and then a tank (most likely controled by one of the aforementione ladies) punched the armchair from behind, sending both peanut and elias flying several yards away towards..

a DiXie boom.  "Well," said Peanut, "that boom could have been ALOT worse".  However, ......

GC Server Admin

Anyhow, back to the story ........................

Wait, what - this story makes no sense at all - no continuity - oh, I see now - that's Peanut's playing style - I'm going to do a Peanut and rage from this.

Time to bring this back (makes no sense - but it is about Peanut)

Last night Peanut was sitting in his armchair rocking away thinking about the numerous times hes been killed by the infected especially those damn jockeys when suddenly .... Elias showed up from now where and pounced him with a hunter .... hurting and still rocking in armchair ... peanut screamed "oh my Elias please let this not be the end" .... and then a tank (most likely controled by one of the aforementione ladies) punched the armchair from behind, sending both peanut and elias flying several yards away towards...  Santa Claus who came tumbling down his chimney! Oh yes, he is real indeed. Peanut suddenly rushed to Santa so he can sit on his lap. Santa Claus asked Peanut what he wanted for Christmas. That's when Peanut answered.... (Liv cringed while she/he watched the hit) ... But he was not Santa Claus he was, Santa Maestro! He looked a bit smokey, hard to say that was from coming down the chimney or he was smoking his way down. Peanut then looks up to him and makes his wish to Santa, Santa upon hearing the wish replies, that is an impossible wish young peanut, for you were born to get jockeyed..... and be a DiXie boomed.  "Well," said Peanut, "that could have been ALOT worse".  However, ...... while Elias, Santa Maestro and Carlos were discussing when L4D3 is going to be released ... Santa Maestro brings the story back on track by raging back up the chimney when all of a sudden ...

Time to bring this back (makes no sense - but it is about Peanut)

Last night Peanut was sitting in his armchair rocking away thinking about the numerous times hes been killed by the infected especially those damn jockeys when suddenly .... Elias showed up from now where and pounced him with a hunter .... hurting and still rocking in armchair ... peanut screamed "oh my Elias please let this not be the end" .... and then a tank (most likely controled by one of the aforementione ladies) punched the armchair from behind, sending both peanut and elias flying several yards away towards...  Santa Claus who came tumbling down his chimney! Oh yes, he is real indeed. Peanut suddenly rushed to Santa so he can sit on his lap. Santa Claus asked Peanut what he wanted for Christmas. That's when Peanut answered.... (Liv cringed while she/he watched the hit) ... But he was not Santa Claus he was, Santa Maestro! He looked a bit smokey, hard to say that was from coming down the chimney or he was smoking his way down. Peanut then looks up to him and makes his wish to Santa, Santa upon hearing the wish replies, that is an impossible wish young peanut, for you were born to get jockeyed..... and be a DiXie boomed.  "Well," said Peanut, "that could have been ALOT worse".  However, ...... while Elias, Santa Maestro and Carlos were discussing when L4D3 is going to be released ... Santa Maestro brings the story back on track by raging back up the chimney when all of a sudden ...

and they lived happily  ever after.

-              The End              -

Carlos stop telling fibs.

Spoiler alert! Peanut dies at the end of this story.

It's not the destination, but the journey that is important. We all die at the end of our respective stories. The question is, how many did Peanut take down along the way?

• Like 1

Peanuts monologue

Kill zombies? Well, now, let me see. You know, I don’t have any idea what that means. I know what you think it means, sonny. To me, it’s just a made up phrase. A politician’s phrase, sonny. Young fellas like yourself can wear a jeans and a shirt and have a gun. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did? There’s not a day goes by I don’t feel regret. Not because I died. Because you think I shouldn't have. I look back on the way I was then. A young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man’s all that’s left. I got to live with that. Kill zombies? That’s just a bullcrap phrase. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because, to tell you the truth, I don’t give a crap.