Please Read: I want to share you guys something

Carlos

I didn't know where else to make a thread since this is unrelated to Left 4 Dead or the server, so I decided to place it here.

Ok, hi guys! I thought it would be nice for you guys to know that there are these cool and fun games you can play. I'm talking about playing Drawful/Fibbage/Bidiots. They are grouped together in a package in Steam that can be bought. I already bought both of the Jackbox party packs.

Matter of fact, you don't need to buy the game(s) in order to play. Only the host needs to buy it apparently. Once the host sets up a game, a code appears. The rest of the players simply have to go to Jackbox.TV and then enter the room code to join the lobby the host is in before the game begins. Plus, you can play Drawful/Fibbage/Bidiots from your computer/laptop/phone/tablet/etc. You don't even need a controller to play these games!

I thought it would be cool if we played Drawful and Fibbage together. There are about 3-8 players that can join these mini games. I would prefer it if there were more of us that played together because after all, the more the merrier! I thought it would be even more convenient to try this out now with you guys because I'll probably be gone from the server for most of this week since I'll be on vacation.

Anyways, I tried this already earlier on today. It was cool, but I had a hard time starting a game. Plus, I needed people that were able to take the time to play for a while. I wanted to spread the word about this because I'm interested in playing this with you guys. I also need help in setting up a game for this because everyone has their own schedules and they won't be available all the time. Unfortunately, I can't invite all you guys because I can't really contact you all through Steam, so making a post about this is really the best I can do for now.

Trust me, guys: Playing Drawful/Fibbage/Bidiots can be really fun, especially the former two (Drawful and Fibbage) since it's easier to be humorous in those mini games. The latter (Bidiots) is probably more fun if everyone in that mini game can talk and hear each other in the game.

I'm also interested in knowing HOW do we talk when we play these mini games so we can communicate and hear each other while we play because I was unable to last time I tried doing this earlier.

Anyways, If you guys are interested in joining me to play these games out, and in helping me out in setting up a game at a time, please respond. If you would like to play Drawful/Fibbage/Bidiots with me and others, I'd love to set it up for you

If anyone is interested in knowing how to play the game, please respond. I'll explain it to you the game(s) and I'll show you an entertaining/funny video that demonstrates how fun us playing these mini games can be. Hopefully, you guys are interested in trying Drawful/Fibbage/Bidiots out. I want to have some more fun with the people here, and I want to see more of you guys' and girls' sense of humor when you play this :D

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 4

im free most of the day, but the time i get to have the pc to myself is arbitrary as hell, set a date and i'll try to be there!

btw how long does a game usualy last? the most i can go on unterupted is about an hour.

im free most of the day, but the time i get to have the pc to myself is arbitrary as hell, set a date and i'll try to be there!

btw how long does a game usualy last? the most i can go on unterupted is about an hour.

From what I've seen, a game usually lasts between 15-20 minutes. 

It will be nice to know when others are available to play, and when is the appropriate time for me to ask or invite others into the game.

I think playing these games are a good way to have some light-hearted fun and see others' sense of humor lol

(edited)

By the way: for those of you that are unfamiliar with some of the Jackbox games, I'll show you an entertaining/funny video by RJWaters2 for each of the mini games I mentioned.

Drawful:

Fibbage

Bidiots

If you have time, please check out these clips. They are worth a watch. Some of the amusing moments in those videos could be the same fun moments we could have in game XD

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1

Carlos,

You should check out our Discord voice channel.  GC'ers are on there voice-chatting all the time, playing a lot of different games.  It would be perfect for this kind of game.

The link to our discord channel is on the forums' front page right now... or maybe pasting it here will work...

Does this work?

https://discordapp.com/invite/0wosTNVYMD3Mbk3J?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect

• Like 1

(edited)

Carlos,

You should check out our Discord voice channel.  GC'ers are on there voice-chatting all the time, playing a lot of different games.  It would be perfect for this kind of game.

The link to our discord channel is on the forums' front page right now... or maybe pasting it here will work...

Does this work?

https://discordapp.com/invite/0wosTNVYMD3Mbk3J?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect

Yea, it's been a little while since I've used Discord, but using it for the Jackbox games sounds good to me! Hopefully we can get a game going soon.

The link doesn't work for me :(

Edited by Carlos