Stick around more children

heroman758

For those of you who don't have to do that job thing so you can keep doing that living thing, consider sticking around for the late night fun times!

They're always a blast and we sometimes do crazy things!

I present to you exhibit A:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698494156

By the way, a bountiful supply of gnomes and their six packs no longer seems to crash the server! :D

Join us.

You know you want to.

• Like 1

GC Server Admin

Jackie could you get rid of the buying gnomes and stuff that we never use . IE  gas cans, soda . or make them so costly that you cant buy them

Maybe limit the amount like the fireworks

Merc, it was like 4 am and we were messing around on the dock. I farmed up a ton of points just blowing up the SI that ran up the dock, plus we were given a little to have some fun as well. There were just 2 of us on the server so it wasn't causing a big problem having a pile of gnomes and cola.

Were this something that happened during a regular match that would definitely be an issue, but I don't think its much of a problem when there were two of us having some fun.

I also kinda like Mercs idea of making gnomes and cola and gas cans really expensive though... because if a gas can cost like say 40 points, we might be able to enable them on finales for a new twist. Plus, buying a gnome would be a testament of mad point farming. It would be fun!

• Like 1