New Points System Addition

JackieChan

(edited)

Yes, but I wouldn't really see the point.  You can't buy anything with 60 CI killed.

But it gives achievements.

For example: You have 2 high pounces when you disconnect, but when you reconnect, you can land one more high pounce to gain Sky Diver achievement. (At this point, when you reconnect, it goes back to 0, thus preventing you from gaining achievements).

Same goes for other achievements, Killing Machine, etc..

Edited by TestCharacter

Can you buff damage points given as charger when pounding survivor and nerf for punching incaps, seems kinda weird how its almost always better to just punch instead of charging.  Such as if you pound survivor to death you usually only get like 10 points but if you punched you would get over 30.

Also think it would be cool to have a new achievement for getting 15-20 points for commons hitting survivors after you boom them.

Edited by VivaLaBrandon

Can you buff damage points given as charger when pounding survivor and nerf for punching incaps, seems kinda weird how its almost always better to just punch instead of charging.  Such as if you pound survivor to death you usually only get like 10 points but if you punched you would get over 30.

this is interesting, because the only reason you can get away whit punching an incap to death is the healing...

the best solution would be to lower the points you get for hitting incaped, so that you dont earn that many from the punching/healing cycle.

and i dont know about the buff, you have already grab them and they cant even heal. points earned trough pounding should be similar to hunter pounce, that is, if they kill at a similar pace.

Pounding someone to death takes a very long time why i think it should be buffed, hunter is fastest by far.  Personally think it should be 1 point per punch for standing survivor and .5 for incapped, similar to how the hunter is half for incaps.  For slamming I think it should be 2 points, right now i think its 1.3? or 1,5,

• Like 1