TbT's Week of TeRRoR Review Week1: plz do not read

turnbullTeRRoR

Welcome to my first forum blog/diary of what TbT did GC/ Game wise this week.  This is something I think i'm going to do to try to  capture some memories  from week to week.

First of you should get to know me, TbT, the man with no plan, aka turnbull aka turnbullTeRRoR or in Farberio's incredible distaste- "turdball el terrible`"  

TbT is

• a 34 yr old  white male
  •  from North Carolina
  • a father of two
  • a mapper in CSGO  and Insurgency
  • a sexy beast (non debatable)
  • a programmer for a steel company based in NC
  • Conservative
  • Christian albiet honestly not the best representative

TbT likes

• Women
  • FPS ,RTS, and RPG
  • Duck hunting
  • skoal apple
  • pizza,steak,tacos,BBQ prengles
  • mapping/creative activities
  • golf
  • reading fantasy

In this past TbT did things like

• played tournament softball for 8 years (hardcore)
  • started a clan/community in 1999 for the" Wheel of Time" video game ( clan pop of around 50 active)
  • been in numerous  CS 1.3 to source clans  and played some cal among other smaller leagues

TbT's current side activities  include

• board games with kids
  • teach RA's on Wednesday nights
  • operating aluminum can foundry/ casting

Ok so now you got to know some things about me here is how the gaming week went.

GTA IV -  Im playing gta4  because I had it on xbox 360 and never finished before it went kaput .   Just this week I have finally progressed past the point I had attained on xbox years ago.  I think I'm around 65% complete

Dirty Bomb  I grabbed a few games on DB with likes of Limit , Haven, and Mr LuvMonkey  I'm so close to level 37 I can taste it.

CS:GO I played in 4 matches this week with the like of   Queen, Sant, Girlzilla, Farberio, and (UC)Undercover....     lost one match  14-16   tied the next 15-15   lost badly on the forth and  we went up 8-1 ct side mirage only to lose 16-12 on the second half..... I had 30 kills and was mucho sad about it.  Saturday Night customs was a mixed bag......but I guess kinda successful in its own way.  I missed the first hour but got on and the server actually popped for a while thx to Robbob , Queen T, Limit, CiD, Plato, and Badplayer.  Oddly Smeg never showed up.........I guess he took Robbob's advice

AoE2   Heheheheh had some masterful games and many duds here.   I finally paced Reomet in scoring for a game.  If you played with us you would know that it was quiet a feat for me.   I hold my own military wise usually but I actually led in scoring 2 hours into a large battle....    Reomet to me is the standard for which I measure success economy wise in Age 2. He's simply a beast.

AoE2-alone--  I'm currently embattled at work in a game where my 2 pc allies went down  leaving me 3 vs 1......right now I have 7000+kills  5000+ deaths.... idk why I'm still playing it lol I can't win. Its all I can do to defend my base. Offense is not an option.  Here is a SS  but I took it before I made it to 7000 kills.  I guess I'll keep playing on my lunch break next week.......

Capture2323.JPG

Squad I played some squad with Reomet aka "medic....I need medic .....Reo.....where you at?"  Over the course of the weekend I went 4-0 on the bloodbath server   0-4 on the FF0 dallas server and 2-0 on the Ops.squad server.  Me and Reo had the pleasure of winning one crazy game with me as squad leader by 1 ticket.....a rare feat.  You can see this in the screen shot below. The best part of my gaming weekend was when I  started a squad ( choose squad leader as opposed to following as I usually do)   Reo and myself took this squad and destroyed all 5 weapon caches with our squad alone..... an ace in insurgency mode if you will.   I do not know if that has ever been done before it the game......its not world breaking .... but I'd like to think it was akin to getting aces three to five  rounds in a row in counter-strike that's really the only thing I could compare it to.   The best part is the following map everyone trusted me since we had done so well and I led another squad again but this time all squads were actually following my direction which led to the most co-ordinated game on large scale I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of.  In short it was AWESOME.   

note: I did not make that squad name. I did not start out as leader  I inherited the squad about 30 seconds into the game.

ssss.JPG

The Bottom Line: Finally paced Reomet in scoring  in AoE2 after 2 years worth of playing the game.   The best moment of the week-   After we dominated one map with our 9 man squad - I became the armies general and led a 35 man team in 4 separate squads to victory with decisive planning, directions, and  a lot of yelling.     If you took the time to read all of this....cool story bro right?  YOU D$@M RIGHT IT WAS

• Like 1