Can we have "Enable Hordes on Survivor !heals"?

ctrlfrk

It'd be better if it was hordes about every 6-7 survivor !heals

That won't do anything really, 1 set of fireworks or a molly destroys them. The only hordes that actually do anything in this game are ones with fire-suits, or unlimited horde for special events like the roller coaster on dark carnival. 

It'd be better if it was hordes about every 6-7 survivor !heals

That won't do anything really, 1 set of fireworks or a molly destroys them. The only hordes that actually do anything in this game are ones with fire-suits, or unlimited horde for special events like the roller coaster on dark carnival.

Ooh, don't forget about the uncommon infected with riot gear ;)

Am for it. !heal is used far more than kits late game. Will put some pain on the players that exclusively farm SI.

Sigh, oh lovely you'll get a horde in the middle of spit then call it as being OP and complain about it, not that it matters to me.

• Like 1

Hordes take a while to get to players, and they're not exclusively targeted on players unless they're boomed. Now what would be a good addition is to allow us to upgrade hordes to specific zombie type, such as hazmat, swat zombies, mudders, jimmies. 

Edited by Crawdacity

lol I highly doubt Jackie wants to invest this kind of time/coding into the game.  :twitch:

You're right, I highly doubt I want to invest so much time picking up an incapped Dixie either, but I still do!  :stretch:

Picking up incapped Dixie is the only reason I get achievements.