GC league 2 Draft time DEBATE HERE

turnbullTeRRoR

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party here, I know, but I can't do Saturday the 3rd or Friday night before either. Stupid out of town wedding is screwing up my schedule. I could do this coming Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday the 4th. Hell I could still do tonight at 5.

ETA: Is League 1 not a thing anymore? Looks like it hasn't been renewed.

Edited by boiler

Late to the party here, I know, but I can't do Saturday the 3rd or Friday night before either. Stupid out of town wedding is screwing up my schedule. I could do this coming Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday the 4th. Hell I could still do tonight at 5.

ETA: Is League 1 not a thing anymore? Looks like it hasn't been renewed.

League one was Face Palm Smashes' League   I haven't heard from him.  Mustard ran the other league last year but he snuck in this one and is happy to just play it :D

Great participation in the draft tonight! It's awesome that we only had one auto-drafter in the league this year. Definitely makes things more interesting and entertaining.

As I predicted in the draft, Yahoo hates me and for the second or third straight year I have been given a C draft grade and predicted to finish dead last in the league. Huzzah!

I consider myself a pretty decent drafter.  I've played 8 leagues or more a year for the last 6 years and my report cards have always been Bs sometimes A's.   Last year I had A's on almost all drafts and came away with what 1 or 2 ships and lots of disapointments..... It feels like the power shift by position has changed drastically this year  where everyone knows the top 2- 3 at each position but the next 5  are inundated with newer  names or  players who may finally come into their own.  Its such a mess.  Is Keenan Allen a top 5 wr?  How about  Mike Evans... so much maybe.   Fitzgerald was like #9 or 13# WR  at the end of   last year but he's been drafted way lower than that this year..... M Floyd's going above him....so strange