TbT's week of TeRRoR review week6:Insurgents and Resurgence

turnbullTeRRoR

Well a well worn out TbT @ work for 13  to 14 hours a day last week but still found time to try out new(old) things.

First things first...its not a video game......or is it?   Fantasy Baseball....... I have streaked from the middle of the pack to take first place peoples......as you can see below  I"m the Burgundy line....

besbass.PNG

Insurgency Played some good ole vs AI insurgency with Limit and Lunk.    Had some good laughs over this one.   Also some epic holds. 

Diablo2:LoD perfect drop mod:  I've finally grasped the full power of the drop mod and now with my super powered armors and weapons I'm nigh unstoppable well into Nightmare mode.   I may have died 2-3 times total and am up to lvl 47 inside of 3 weeks.

CSGone:   Had a good SNC  heck even San` showed up. 

AoE2: Got some new blood in the mix this weekend Red_X, and Adamspv (apologies if names aren't 100% correct) hopped on board.  We had another 5 man group that was much fun.  Reo, Drew and myself gave the AI on hardest a valiant yet vain effort :D.     Finally Reomet and myself drubbed the AI on hard 2 v 2 to seal the deal on this weekend.

Squad Marvin  jumped on board the alpha game train with Reo and me this weekend for some squad action.

Rust   another long tenured alpha game.  We're fortified and well supplied come at us world!   Turnbull, Lunk, Limit, Blaster:DMustard 

• Like 1