Selling Two EVGA 570 GTXs

Fenix

I'd like to sell these two cards for $140 (combined). Both cards in in great condition and work great for most games (except the new Doom which is why I am upgrading). They also come with a solid ASUS SLI Bridge (not one of those floppy ones) as you can see in one of the pictures.

If you only want to buy one of the cards, then I will sell for $75 ea.

Please PM me or reply here if you are interested. These cards have been air-dusted at least twice a year, so there's no dirt clogs and they have never overheated (I monitor my GPU temps while playing). In addition to that, they have never been overclocked which can shorten the life-span of your cards.

I've spent many hours playing L4D2 on these.  But I figured it was time for a new card...ARMA 3 was giving me a hard time as well.

post-4369-0-49132300-1473184021_thumb.jpg

post-4369-0-99875300-1473184027_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you Fenix.  I'm sure the wife will enjoy if she ever gets around to installing them....

For anyone else checking out the posts I would rank Fenix 5.5 stars.  Everything came fast and was packaged great.  Nice clean cards and I don't doubt they will work as indicated!  Recommend doing business with him anytime.

• Like 1