Unban request

cattlecruiser

SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:453168 in-game

STEAM_0:0:453168 steamidfinder

name: Cattlecruiser

server: 10v10 L4D2 server (not sure which one)

Please bear with me as this occurred quite some time ago.

Approximately 6 months to a 1 year ago I remember playing on the server as a regular when some in-game event caused me to say something I shouldn't have said.

I said, 'WTH' in chat and was promptly kicked. I immediately rejoined the server without issue and apologized. I kept playing for the remainder of my game session that day.

I attempted to join the server a few days later but wasn't able to. I got this message that said, "Disconnected. You were kicked for swearing too much. This is a clean server."

It didn't seem like the ban message I remembered which was something like, "Kicked" followed by "Reason: etc.."

Confused, I checked SourceBans but could only find really old 1-hour bans from years ago. New games were coming out at the time so I decided to put the issue on hold until now.

In my mind I was thinking this was an erroneous perm ban and would correct itself given enough time if others had this issue and petitioned. However, I am still getting the "Disconnected" message today.

With renewed interest in this classic game, I am seeking clarification on what happened and if applicable, apologize again if this ban wasn't made in error.

I desire the opportunity to rejoin the community. My experience with you guys has always been awesome in this heavily teamwork-based game and I would never want to mess that up.

Edited by cattlecruiser

Hi Cattlecruiser - I remember you joining and being automatically kicked as you used the name Llort Cattlecruiser.     Idk why it would kick you for that, but you came back  without the Llort and were not kicked.

Good to see you back - keep us informed if you get any problems joining.

• Like 1