TbT's week of TeRRoR review week10:Wipe Out

turnbullTeRRoR

Hello again and it't now on to week 2 of Rust-o-leum

I'll start out with our quaint  little  SNC event for CSGO.   CSGO ran 5 maps with Kismayo and Siege being two well fought games.  Italy killed the server.......some things never change.

Rust.  We finished the last wipe out with complete survival. (thrilled)  As of last thursday the Map wiped and by Sunday we had one of if not the biggest set ups on the map.   So imposing I guess that so far no one has tried to raid us.   Our Arch Rivals from the last wipe have uncannily set up with in sniper range  of our base.  I mean...... its a huge map.....and random procedurally generated like that.  What are the  odds that our enemies set up base right across the the cove from us?   I mean I know they didn't do it on purpose because they didn't know who owned the base until we had a run in outside of it. Crazy.       Rust is a fun game to play.  Especially if you enjoy Lunk saying things like. "I'm dead"   "Well, I'm dead"   "I just died"   "*@%%* I'm dead"  " screw you Turnbull"  "ha ha ha very funny skippy"  

• Like 1