CONTEST - WIN FREE GC MEMBERSHIP (2 Winners)

Mercman

Hello All

Peanut has agreed to be the target for a month. So once again who ever kills him the most between Friday Sept. 30 (6 pm eastern Standard Time) and Monday Oct. 31 at midnight (12 AM eastern Standard Time) Will win a year membership to GCFTW. ----------------->( Provided this time frame is good for Peanut)<-----------------------

If it can be done I would also like to give a membership to the one who kills him the most as infected.

Hopefully every body will have a great time Killing Peanut!!  I know I do

Edited by Mercman
  • Like 5

None of you will win.  I will not die as a survivor, since I am always the best one on my team and last to get incapped.  On infected side, I am going to bind suicide, so after booming, pouncing and charging you all, i will just suicide myself.

GOOD LUCK!

Friday night I will be out until about 10 eastern time.  I will probably be on after that.  I will post when I expect to be in there.

Merc:

From GC, thanks for the membership offers and the contest idea.  From me...I am sure I will hate you before the month is out.

• Like 2

Jackie: it works great!  it announces how many times a person has killed me

FYI:

Tonight - only 1 survivor kill - General got it, I was separated from most of the group and he brought in a tank to pound me in to dust.   I dont know how many infected kills, but I believe Carlos is in the lead.  I believe it was in the teens.

I think it'll be better if it were survivor only. Adds intensity he can buy up and have more of a chance rather than infected which he dies even faster as. "DammitCarlos: Wish I died as fast as peanut"

17 ;) (and counting)

It's 18 actually. Carlos is currently dominating everyone else too.

I think it'll be better if it were survivor only. Adds intensity he can buy up and have more of a chance rather than infected which he dies even faster as. "DammitCarlos: Wish I died as fast as peanut"

The counter "system" I have going is counting them separately.