CONTEST - WIN FREE GC MEMBERSHIP (2 Winners)

Mercman

I have to be more careful than usual of death charge areas and regular tank-purchase areas.  General lies in wait for me and is very good at spawning and targeting me quickly!

Carlos is still hanging on to a narrow lead on the infected side!

FYI, I will probably not be on much until Friday night (late)

• Like 1

If I don't return to the server this Friday on time and if I don't win this competition by the end of this month, I'm going to blame the hurricane that is coming up right here.

After all, if you fail, it is important to make silly excuses on why you didn't succeed ;)

Wow, the contest is really changing the way the games are played on the servers.  It is almost like VIP, but being able to send points and the VIP (me) can use regular weapons.  Funny how when Carlos is on my team and General is on the other team, Carlos becomes my best friend ever!  But everyone is protecting me lol.  Meanwhile the other team is buying tanks in spots to kill me, attacking me with chargers using heals, trying to kill-steal from each other....its great.

In November, I am going to have a couple contests like this going, with others.

• Like 2

(edited)

If I can't kill Peanut when I'm playing as survivor since he's on my team, then no worries. As long as I'm around, I'll make sure nobody on the infected team gets to kill my teammate Peanut when he's a survivor ;)

Edited by Carlos