TbT's week of TeRRoR review week12:The Results Are In

turnbullTeRRoR

Worked a lot last week.  Not many stories to share just a quick little rundown

RUST:   We've ended our little hardcore rust spree.  Someone finally Raided us the last day before the wipe occurred while  we had stopped playing and let all of our defenses deteriorate. 

DirtyBomb:  Been spot playing Dirtybomb here and there.  Jeho and Limit are still beast.  

D2:LoD perfect drop mod:  Turned 4 characters into "Slayers" (completed game and expansion)  I feel that I'm going to progress some of my favorites into Nightmare mod and see whats up with it.

AoE:    Won 3 outta 4  games.... probably would have been 4 for 4 but we made a judgement error when we walled and got overrun........darn tricksy  rivers....           Anyways holes in walls aside Reo, Myself, and a dab of Mr.Mustard  can take  HARD AI setting to the wood shed for a good old fashioned beatdown.

CSGO:  SNC's had promise.. started out well endowed only to collapse 3 maps in.    CMM  played my first CMM in a month or so. Victory on Mirage taking my win total to ........drum roll............... 911   

Squad:  I have just started playing again as of Sunday.  Nothing groundbreaking has happened as of yet but I do think the fatal crashes have been fixed. HORRAY FOR THAT

Fantasy Beeeesballl .........   images.jpg

I WIN!