Menu is giving me trouble?

ituly

Best I can tell you is to restart your computer, and if need be, up your game's video resolution.

Restarted my laptop, nothing changed. :/ and it's not my game's res or this would have happen since the start, I believe. 

odd. i would think theres a command for that. is there anything in your autoexec.cfg or config.cfg?

I use a mac, can i ask you where to find that? eh :(

So you changed nothing and this started out of nowhere? Seems odd. Try Verifying Integrity of Game Cache, also try changing aspect ratio and resolution and see if the problem remains. 

Actually... after I updated my mac to the latest update... this happen... before that, it was fine. 

So you changed nothing and this started out of nowhere? Seems odd. Try Verifying Integrity of Game Cache, also try changing aspect ratio and resolution and see if the problem remains. 

Actually... after I updated my mac to the latest update... this happen... before that, it was fine. 

well there's your problem!

Iooks like on mac this would me something like

~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/left4dead2/left4dead2/cfg/config.cfg

Its actually back to normal now! idk how! lol Thanks. 

Iooks like on mac this would me something like

~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/left4dead2/left4dead2/cfg/config.cfg

Its actually back to normal now! idk how! lol Thanks. 

that is a summary of my day today. wrote code that didn't work, slapped it, now it works

I have a mac

well there's your problem!

FTFY

:spin2: