TbT's Week of TeRRoR Review Week 13: Dark Days

turnbullTeRRoR

What an apt number for this week.   Im going to go ahead and warn any would be readers or followers there will be no video game reviews this week for last week.  I did play games last week but so much has gone on in my life in the last 60 or so hours   well I dont think this is the place it belongs but this is my journal.. I'll write it how I want to.

First of all NC was hit by the worst CAT1 hurricane ever..... I 've been through some 3's  and they were not nearly as bad.  Torrential rain has altered the landscape.  It was a rough weekend  and early week for sure.  The stress of needing gas and eating on cold food for days.  No lights (just flashlights)  No comforts just you in the dark with some candles.     I wish that was the worse I could say of this week but things have gotten worse for me personally since the power returned.

I found out yesterday that a close family friend left my fathers house Saturday night during the storm and had not been seen.    His truck was found Monday..... his body today. http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/body-found-off-clinton-road-may-be-missing-cumberland-county/article_6c391749-ca58-5016-bb39-629852cf6c32.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share He was 53 and a really nice man and friend to my father,uncle and myself for a long  time.  Apparently he got struck by the massive flash flooding that took interstate 95.  He must have tried to swim clear but unfortunately he did not make it.  That is horrible and then...

After talking to my mom after the body was found she informed me that there was more bad news.   That night around midnight my Sisters Husband of 10 years ( 2 kids  7 and 3)  informed her that he was leaving with one of her best friends..... talk about a (expletive) week.    

There's not really much more I can say.  I've been processing this information all day..... I talked to my sister as hard as it was  and now I'm just looking to lose myself in some games. TbT- out

• Like 1