To the L4D2 peeps :)

Kiarali

Hi guys, I am back again. I haven't been active here in a while because of real life problems (that I don't really wanna talk about because I don't want people to worry). I am back now and completely unemployed D:

I've missed you guys a lot and even watched some of AllShamNoWow's videos on the server.

Some of you know my membership expired and I haven't renewed it yet, that is because I don't have a job yet so I don't get any money. I will however be buying a new membership ASAP, because I am getting money soon. I look forward to playing with you cool people like Maestro, San', tainted, Peanut, Merc, Shepard, Johnny, Meng, Sassy, DiXie, Carlos and the rest of you wonderful people :)

See you in 2 weeks at most ^_^

-Moira <3

-------------Meanwhile I leave you with this picture of my parakeet Robin---------------------------------

14081362_1041754489273965_717794355_n.jp

• Like 3

Hi guys, I am back again. I haven't been active here in a while because of real life problems (that I don't really wanna talk about because I don't want people to worry). I am back now and completely unemployed D:

I've missed you guys a lot and even watched some of AllShamNoWow's videos on the server.

Some of you know my membership expired and I haven't renewed it yet, that is because I don't have a job yet so I don't get any money. I will however be buying a new membership ASAP, because I am getting money soon. I look forward to playing with you cool people like Maestro, San', tainted, Peanut, Merc, Shepard, Johnny, Meng, Sassy, DiXie, Carlos and the rest of you wonderful people :)

See you in 2 weeks at most ^_^

-Moira <3

-------------Meanwhile I leave you with this picture of my parakeet Robin---------------------------------

14081362_1041754489273965_717794355_n.jp

Unfortunately, 5 of those names you mentioned have retired from GC :(

On the bright side though: We still have Maestro, Merc, Peanut, Dixie, Meng (who's part-time), and MORE of the current crop of GC players who are still around!! It's good to hear from you, and we're looking forward to your return :)

lol after all, I do need another good name to go curb stomp in the server ;)

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1

Oh no, who left? D:

Can't wait to see your Red Bull craziness in-game Carlos, we can definitely go stomp when I buy membership ;O

Good to hear from you too, bro! Keep it awesome ^^

San', Tainted, Shepard, Johnny, and Sassy are the ones who left GC.

I'll always keep it crazy when I get on. That's pretty much a given lol

• Like 1

*smirking from the shadows*

I came back a few days ago, but my membership won't be sorted until Thursday either. Haven't made a big deal out of it because I can't really guarantee how much I'm back and I know how much you ladies have missed me  :prplwacko:

Welcome back to you Moira, I look forward to mercilessly farming points from you  :rolly:

• Like 1

Yes I was surprised to see Tainted the other day.  San's board member contract is for another 50 years, he just doesnt play L4D2 much.  Johnny is back too.

But...what happened to Sassy and Shepard?!  I miss my L4D2 women.  Now I have to pretend Merc and Meng are women when I am in game.

It's ok. You can role-play as women to take over for their absence ;)

• Like 1