Elite Gandalf's Friday Night Customs!! 12/16/16

PeanutButterNJelly

Customs night is back!

This Friday 12/16/16

Starting around 8:00pm EST (might be a little earlier or later depending on how maps are going prior)

SERVER 2 (hopefully it will be working!)

Map Choice is up to Elite Gandalf, because he got me to do this post.

If you do not have all the custom maps, please go here: 

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/44980-custom-campaign-list-updated-102015/?p=540746

If you have a problem when joining, try:

1) make sure the custom campaign you are joining is selected in your add-on menu

2) if still not working, exit game and rejoin

3) if still not working, exit steam and rejoin (this usually works for me)

4) message me! (i will probably just reply: LOL, but once in a while I actually try to help)

Also:

A couple of options - All Talk?  and would you guys want to scramble at end of each round?

• Like 1

The reason I suggested the scramble each round, was so it doesn't become about points or if one team clearly knows the custom better than the other, it doesn't cause people to leave before the full campaign is played.  I would prefer getting all the regulars on to have fun on maps we don't normally play.  But I am fine either way.

• Like 3

I'm guessing server 2 will be full because the idea of having a custom map is exciting to everyone. I don't think anyone needs to worry about server 2 filling up because it will be full.

However, the real question is: Will anyone else be there for server 1 (in case server 2 DOES get too full)?

Edited by Carlos

A couple of options - All Talk?  and would you guys want to scramble at end of each round?

yes and yes, all talk would be hilarious after every round, scramble keeps it fresh with new teams every chapter 

• Like 1

I was not there real long, but if I remember correctly, the server was filled for it, with people in spec waiting.

I believe I am around this Friday night again.  Soda, start a new post announcing it and spread the word on the servers.  Since it was your idea for this Friday, it is now your job to get the word out.