L4D2 Ban Appeal

Knickerbocker

Hey, guys. I was recently permabanned from the gamrs.co 10v10 versus for calling somebody a lesbian. At first I didn't think it was a big deal because nobody said anything to me, but after trying to connect today I saw I had been permabanned and I put the pieces together. I really enjoy this server and honestly think it's the best 10v10 versus server out there and I wouldn't be posting an appeal if this server didn't mean anything to me. I appreciate your time and promise to keep my mouth shut if my ban is overturned. My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:75174985

Welcome and thanks for coming to the GC forums.

The moment you joined the game, you began a tirade of verbal abuse, totally inappropriate for this server.

However as you have come here and apologised I will change the ban to 1 week - if a Board Member thinks otherwise, they can overrule.  

Hi Knickerbocker, we try to create a welcoming gaming atmosphere for everyone.  One of the ways we do that is to not allow name calling, arguing or even cursing in general.  We understand that new people coming to our servers may not understand these rules, so we usually warn them and hope they stop the behavior and realize our servers are a great place to play.  However, from what Maestro has noted above, it sounds like you did more than just call someone a name. If you performed a "tirade of verbal abuse" as opposed to "calling someone a lesbian", then please just sit out the week.  After that, please come back and play, just try to follow our rules.  

If you like our servers, I would also suggest you consider purchasing a membership for $15 a year (go to the "store" link above).  It helps support our servers and also gives you a reserve spot on the L4D2 servers (you wont be kicked when members join)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding our rules or anything else with GC, L4D2 or our servers.