Banned Again...

Xxtraa

Banned once again for "team stacking"... I'm sure this has something to do with Reckless (Velocity) and I being on the same team, of course. Yesterday, I was permantley banned momentarily for "using a charger glitch" and because of the words of others. Never was my explanation asked.. Anyhow, for weeks Velocity and I have noticed that we have never been placed on the same team, when the teams scramble. It was whatever, we continued to play. So, after my ban yesterday was cleared, (because I was falsely accused) I joined the game back, and a new round started. The teams scrambled and we were still on the same team which seemed odd to us, but, we played because that was not our doing. It was a scramble, what were we supposed to do, switch teams? We played the hard rain game, and got off, just to get back on and see we've been banned for a week. For what? Playing with each other? It's confusing, because we did absolutely nothing wrong. I see many of the same players on the same team, yet we continue to get banned when we end up on the same team 1 time, because of a scramble...

Edited by Xxtraa

This ban I have put for you both is for Dark Carnival Campaign, Map 2, Team 1 turn. You were already ingame on the Infected team. Velocity joins in to the Survivor side and goes spectate a few seconds after. Turning a 8v9 Team to a 9v9 when he joins and then 8v10 after he joins Infected team to be with you right after. That's where the team stacking occurred, for which my ban is for. You're allowed to be on the same team if that's how you loaded in as, and even if you were to DC or something, if an admin is on. Just ask for a swap. If I'm on, I have no problem keeping up with the constant DC's of our regulars or members. This ban has nothing to do with all the previous things you have stated. 

There are always people who seem to always end up on the same team but that's just how they loaded in to it. I cannot prove anything outside of the server. But for what I know and was shown/watched. That was what happened while in server.

• Like 1

My son played this weekend and I wanted to be on his team to help him learn our strategies and hopefully like the game to start playing it more. It seemed like every time we played, we were on separate teams. I didn't manipulate the teams for my own purpose. There are 20 people on the server. If I wanted to play wit him on my team I could just play elsewhere and not mess up other people's games.

I also have friends I would prefer to play with, but I never manipulate the teams. Actually I do the opposite, I swap teams to help the losing team or the team with less players or the team with less "members ". I do this WAY more than anyone else in the game. I do it because I recognize there are a lot of real people playing and I want it to be fair and competitive and fun for all of them.

Meng had proof of the intentional stacking. If you are disconnected, just deal wit it, don't screw up the game for 28 people. If you want to swap teams to play with someone, make an admin aware and maybe they can oblige if it also helps the teams for everyone else

However if you continue to intentionally stack and mess up the game for everyone else simply for your own personal gain, you will be banned permanently.

Oh ok. I know exactly what you're talking about. But I joined first, and then he randomly joined and we were on the same team. He ended up disconnecting, he came back then switched back to the team he was originally on. But ok we understand. :)

• Like 1

@Peanut as I said in the above comment, we haven't played with each other in months due to the scramble. No one intentionally tries to stack. When we use to play, sometimes it was just him and I on the same team with new players against really good players and it still seemed to be a problem.. Doesn't make sense because I've seen multiple people disconnect, and they go back to the original team they were on.. These particular people are members, so I guess that makes it ok. No one was ever informed that you could be banned just by switching back to your original team, this is why we assumed it was ok, because we've seen others doing it.

Meng said it was more than someone disconnecting and trying to rejoin their team.  Anyway, everyone can see how many people are on a team.  If you purposely make a team 10v8, no matter what the reason, you are messing up the game for everyone.  If you have disconnected and need to get back on a team, that's fine, but swap with the player that took the spot, ask an admin for help or just forget about it and play.  But don't purposely make the teams uneven.  Simple stuff.

• Like 1

Just to state Velocity was not present on Map 1 of Dark Carnival. He did not disconnect and joined to where the ban has been placed on Map 2 of Dark Carnival Team 1 turn. As per the sources.

Edited by Meng

He was in the game before, his name was "Focus." I guarantee if you check back, you'll see that he was in on Chapter 1.. And you're right, it's very simple, but not if you didn't know that from the start, cause if we knew we'd BOTH be banned for that, it wouldn't have happened. But you guys can close this post, we totally get it now.

Edited by Xxtraa
  • Like 1

I've checked and there was a player named Focus although it doesn't list that name on Velocity's previous names. Also I'm fine with name changes but just between 2 maps, you can understand that it's confusing to keep up. We don't normally see members DC and come back with a whole new name and ask for a swap back. That takes a moment to register and check and even more so for others who don't have the admin commands.

• Like 1

Yes, I know. That's why after I thought about it all I completely understood why it looked liked we were stacking. But he didn't change his name, it was a different account. His commands and everything weren't set on that account and he couldn't play like that, so he went back to his other account.. See you guys next Monday :)