TbT's week of TeRRoR review week 26: I'm not a musician I just rock alot

turnbullTeRRoR

Not much variation this week peeps. It was just two games.   10% csgo   90% rust

CSGO- CMM    had the pleasure of playing a hacker who was not only hacking but advertising for said hacks....    EZkill  hack site.    I'd love to get a hold of that booty head in R/L.     Also I got banned for accidentally killing team mate in spawn while we were all trying to suicide our ways outta that hell-hole of a match.   Come on valve you could fix that.  I know why that's there but can't you give 1 warning or something first....dang immediate ejection  30 minute ban.....

RUST-  Server is rocking  ATM   gotta be around 30 peeps playing now.  20+ of which I know are coming back for sure.  If you have rust and are not joining us....well JOIN US.   It takes #'s to make #'s so I/we'd appreciate you helping us get this server off the ground.   I am pleased with our progress so far.

current players/ settlers of rust

members/former members

turnbull

mustard

limit

lunk

killerj

Clony

JackBurton

LuvMonkey

Potatoe

Peanut

Yoshi

SKeksis

CID

Biggs

Reomet

Scazoom/KryticalKronic

non-members ( I can't remember them all)

Faith

VernalJester

jedithon

lunchbox

redbeard

bulletproof

puddingsomething

Outlander

Azazel

some korean letters( idk what else to call it)

Momentum

sh.......something

dcravensomething

and more

This game can be very CHILL or very hostile.  Its really social or hermit like...It all depends on you.