Banned m8's

Elias

I'd like to apologize and say sorry to sol for being "offensive" even tho I don't think she found it offensive herself we are friends and she knows I'm being a goofy goober. But anyways I'd like to be unbanned on my behalf and I promise not to say something loco moco like that ever again. Hopefully sol comes in and forgives me for what I done to a precious being like herself. :steamsad: :steamsalty:

• Like 1

Only if you get down on your feet >:3

jk. Tho there is nothing to forgive....we're friends and I know you didn't mean any malice by your comment. So, please give the poor guy a break. 

I'm sure he learned his lesson and won't do it again :)

Pepper, as Jackie said, do not post in here unless you are involved, please.  I removed the post.

Elias, we realize you did it as a joke and that Sol didn't get offended by it, but it can be offensive to others.  Thanks for apologizing.  I lowered it to a day, from a week.  Please make sure to have fun, but also uphold GC's rules and standards.

Okay thanks, I returned the Pepper post, since it was her who you said directed the comment to on the server.  We do like to joke around on the server and I think we would be crazy to surpress that.  It is one of the reasons many of us still play the game on there.  I join in on the fun, jokes, sarcasm as much or more than anyone else, for the purpose of humor.  But, we just have to make sure it doesn't violate GC rules, such as cursing, criticizing or attacking people for any reason, etc.  

In this situation, I know you meant it in fun, and the person you directed it to also knew it was in fun, but the comment itself was inappropriate as it is regarding a deadly disease that destroys people's lives.  Others seeing you type it, or hearing you say that, either may know someone (or be someone) affected by the disease or they may think you are criticizing Sol for real (rather than as a joke).  

Thanks for understanding.

• Like 3