Request for Appeal

Deadlock

Dear fellow slayers of the zombie apocalypse.

I am here to request that my permanent ban be reevaluated. I realize that a consensus was reached and that I was deemed a "cheater". But I'm going to be brutally honest here.... I WASN'T CHEATING  :spin2:

Sorry just had to get that out. I understand that I may have handled the situation upon my ban incorrectly or inappropriately at times but I felt it was necessary to get my point across. I apologize if I caused issues or uproar with my posts and with trying to harm the admins reputation, but I felt that the situation was being dealt with unfairly. I understand you have your rules and/or precautions when it comes to matters such as this, but I would really like to bring it up again and ask that you review my ban once more. 

I know I may not be worthy, but I respectfully ask that I be allowed a second chance.  :puppy_dog_eyes:  I truly believe that if you review  the videos again you will see that I am innocent. 

I thank anyone who reads this and anticipate a decision about the matter. 

Thank you for your time and I hope to kill you all soon!  :P  :hihi:  :lol2:  :smileyb:  :stretch:  :spin2:

Edited by Deadlock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just FYI 

Deadlock sent me a message, prompted by a recent ban to someone else.   It is so off, that I figured I would add some of it here and address it.  I did not include the insults to me and others.

"The only reason i'm banned is because turbo kept complaing about me and said that he had "evidence" but he really didn't have jack poop and noone else wanted to deal with it. So they decided to ban me and get it over with."

"I'm not a cheater and banning me because noone wanted to look at the "Evidence" and confirm is trucking lazy"

I do not need to defend our process, but I am going to address it anyway.  In this situation, demos were made by several people, some were admins, some were members.  There were a lot of demos and they were viewed by a lot of people.  Everyone agreed a cheat was being used.  The main demos that showed this were not from Turbo.  There is not much more that can be said on the matter.  GC does not allow cheats to be used.  When they are found, the people are banned.

• Like 3