Permanently Banned For False Accusations

MoreReasons

I got banned for aimbot but there is clearly no proof of this accusation! I was banned for hacking but there is nothing showing that I have these so called hacks! How does an admin that never plays come into the game and suspect someone with "good aim" to have "aimbot"?????? This needs to be settled by a good admin.

that was quick. I got a demo of you hacking. I'll leave it up to the other admins to review.

and for the record I'm one of the people who makes sure the server runs. I've done my fair share of time to know a hacker 

Ok I'm guessing since i'm still banned that you guys really think I have aimbot and that my macro is scripting. If you guys don't know the difference. Here: Script. If macros are to application output, then scripts are to application automation. Scripts are often an application specific programming language that automate tasks for the user. The key here is the role of the user as a programmer, and the fact that users are not programmers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Velocity

I sent you a message on this, but want to answer here as well.  We have unbanned you as of right now.  The demos crash took did bring up questions and we discussed that with you.  Thanks for being very forthcoming in discussing everything with us.

Just a message to everyone who might read this:

We consider a "cheat" anything that gives someone an unfair advantage over the others.  This can include a mod, a skin, a script or a macro.  If you are unsure if something you are using is against our rules, just ask.  Ultimately, we just want to make sure everyone is on a level playing field in the servers.  At the same time, we do not want to disable everything, because we realize there are some things that spice up the game for you, without giving an advantage.

• Like 1