I have a couple of ideas... Just wanted to hear everyone's opinion

EliteGandalf

1) Could we do custom maps this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Which ever day that fits the majority.

2) Just thinking while I played earlier and a random idea hit me. Idk if it's been tried or thought about before, but is it possible to have a "tank on respawn" option added to the buy menu?

and if so is there any interest from anyone besides myself in asking for it.

I can think of a couple of ways to put it in.

a) Have it as an upgrade after witches on respawn has been purchased. It would priced proportionately since you have to buy hordes, then witches, then tanks

B) It would be an option all on its own and would be priced.. Well honestly idk what would be a fair price.

Just something to chat about... Please talk to me!

• Like 2

I'm going to be honest here, I don't retain a lot of friends online. It's just not me to form weak relationships so if you don't talk to me, you're going to be deleted. If I like you, you won't be deleted. I don't talk to anyone on here regularly except for less than a handful. E-friends are just acquaintances unless proven otherwise. You don't know me and I don't know you

• Like 3

We can do customs Friday or Saturday.  I am not sure of my schedule yet.  Any other admins that can guarantee they can be there to set it up?

I like the idea of tank on respawn.  Although, if the survivors know it is bought, they probably would not bother with a respawn.  But I think it would work.  See what Jackie thinks.

Would certainly make suvivors think twice about respawns and defibs.

Is it possible to make Fake tank messages get that tank alive notification in chat? it can last like 30secs and have a cooldown of 30secs to a minute to stop abuse or be limited to x amount per round.

Would make it falling for the fake message more easily.

• Like 1

Is it possible to make Fake tank messages get that tank alive notification in chat? it can last like 30secs and have a cooldown of 30secs to a minute to stop abuse or be limited to x amount per round.

y'all just being evil now 

Survivors already have trouble with Tanks when they play against a good Infected team.  Big reason I made the change from having a standard 3 Tank limit to a 2 standard, 3 upgradeable is because I don't want to have the map over-saturated with Tanks.  It'll get to the point that that's all you'll ever see.  I was thinking months ago whether or not I should lower the limit to 1 Tank and have it upgradeable to 3.

That wouldn't be much of a problem except once that message comes up, people are going to be expecting to hear the Tank music.  If the message comes up without it, it would be even less convincing.

So easy to buy tanks - couple of high pounces and a decent boom - there you go - we don't need tank upgrades IMO - but if infected need an additional buy - how about buying a block message :   e.g.  !block infected achievements from survivors :    survivors won't see who's got parachute, going to be sick etc?  and hence buying unnaounce tank will become rather more effective?

• Like 3

I loved the customs when I got to briefly play ONCE! Friday night would be best for me, especially if started 5-6pm.

Some updates to the infected buy menu I have thought about for a long time:

1. malfunctioning defib... either incaps the defibber or kills them outright (but defibs the dead, maybe to full or partial health?)

A. Drug effect for tampered pills/adren, though this might be too much and no way to counter this as a survivor to make it balance

2. Bride witch that's immune to fire or dangerous insta-kill all on her own without needing the upgrade.

is it possible to have a "tank on respawn" option added to the buy menu?

sounds neat for long and drawn out games.

Bride witch that's immune to fire or dangerous insta-kill

this is a great idea, people could even mistake them for normal witches and get rekt, although fire inmunity might be too much.

I'm going to be honest here, I don't retain a lot of friends online. It's just not me to form weak relationships so if you don't talk to me, you're going to be deleted. If I like you, you won't be deleted. I don't talk to anyone on here regularly except for less than a handful. E-friends are just acquaintances unless proven otherwise. You don't know me and I don't know you

GRADE A steam posting

Would like to see

• infected health packs cost 10 - encourages more strategy, if infected are constantly buying this survivors will have to send points instead of health packs
  • tank health raised to 7k but cost is 55 or 60 - minor change, but could make difference especially if tank spawn starts at 1
  • bile timer reduced to 5 seconds- encourages bile to be used more as finding a tank that is hiding instead of blinding them
  • defib cost 15 - you get 5 points back I think, 10 points seems like a fair tradeoff
  • horde cost 8 - people rarely buy this but its actually useful during tanks
Edited by VivaLaBrandon

• 3 weeks later...