gamrs.co| Headhunters challenge RULES and SCORING

turnbullTeRRoR

First of all there are  new plug-ins on the server if you have not played since 2/1/17

clan:io  

you can now us the command

/clan help      (shows all commands)

/clan create "tag" "description"        This sets up your clan with you as leader/owner   example   /clan create "ICE" "cool guys"

/clan invite "player name"           The name has to be an exact match for the invite to work.  It will tell you if it fails. Also if someone has a space in their name you must use " marks

After receiving an invitation to join you can do so by.....

/clan join "tag"        must be exact  caps/lower case           example using  the ICE clan.          /clan join "ICE"

/clan promote "name"      makes a clan member a clan moderator and gives them ability to invite other players.  Normal members cannot send invites.

------------------------------------------

rust:io  plugin         you can now use the map ( if you sign in through steam on the playrust.io  website) to see anyone you want to allow to see your/ clan mates automatic on a live map.  If you have any questions about this ask me about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headhunters Challenge

We are allowing clans/ teams of up to 5 MAX to form.  You must submit your teams here and create them as a clan with a tag on the server.  You do not have to have 5 players.  There are no building restrictions or location restrictions.   We will play this like straight up rust.

You win by collecting skulls and turning them in during certain designated turn in times (see below)

skulls are scored   1 pt per skull of enemy clan,  .5 pts per skull of randoms.

How do you get skulls?   Well you

Kill and hack up enemies body or

Raid an enemies base and take their stash of skulls.

You do not get points for your own skull or clan mates..   If you raid  a base and collect skulls that are your own or clanmates its best to de-spawn them in a safe location.

Turn in dates.   Turn in time will be 10pm eastern.  ( please try to have one team mate present during this time or you may not get counted until later , but you could lose skulls to raid before then.   

Skull turn in dates A winner for each date +  overall winner      Winners for a minor turn in will each get a special tag under member title (look up my avatar for example)     for each date won you get a lvl example  Headhunter lvl. 1  

special rank levels

Headless lvl 0

Bone Hunter lvl 1 - 3

Bone Collector  lvl 4-6

Bone Reaper  lvl  7-10

Skull Lord      lvl 11-15

Skull King      lvl 16-......

Tuesday  the 7th  THE SOWING        worth 1 lvl

[bFF]s    6 pts  .........Faith, Biggs, Shaftiel, 13Bad

[Rejects] 5.5 pts........Markie, Mustard, Keymaster,Nivi,ZD

[WOAD]  4.5 pts.........turnbull, san`, kaya, limit, reomet

[Prim8's] 3 pts...........Monkey,JackBB, Lunk, Marvin

Friday the   10th   BONE HARVEST    worth  1vl

Monday the 13th  FEAST OF BONES   worth 2 lvl

Thursday the  16th  FINAL TURN IN DATE. THE HEADLESS HUNT   worth 1 lvl

CROWNING OF THE SKULL LORDS  (final tally over all champions)  worth 3 lvls

IN CASE OF A  TIE   the clans involved in a TIE will  each select a champion who will  sword duel  to claim the other champion's skull and the win.

IN CASE OF A TIE FOR OVERALL CHAMPION  each clan will meet   at max clan size  for a melee battle.  Swords and spears.

How turn ins are handled.      I will use my godlike rust powers to fly around and collect/ tally the skulls and ultimately de-despawn them.

This is a simple contest.  If you see any flaws  in this plan- speak it now.

Well, I was hoping to be able to join up after the wipe. I was kinda looking forward to joining a bigger team so that my lack of availability wouldn't be too much of a detriment, but with a limit of five per team I don't feel that's possible. 

I guess you can count me out.

Good luck guys. 

I'm more about the PVE, but if a team needs a builder/resourcer I'm in.   

I was out most of this week due to PAX South, and getting back and needing to get caught up.   I'm mostly caught up at this point.